- 1 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 loaf White Bread
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder.
- Mix eggs, milk and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add sugar and salt to it and mix it till moistened.
- Cut bread slices in halves and dip it into the mixture.
- Coat both sides of the bread and fry in oil or bake in oven at 350 degree F. Cook it till golden brown and puffy.
- Serve with cinnamon or sugar syrup.