- 4-5 Mushroom (Diced)
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Grated Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat a frying pan for 2 ½ min.
- Meanwhile, break eggs in a bowl and beat properly.
- Add other ingredients to the egg stir quickly and pour it into the preheated pan.
- Heat at low flame and cook for a minute or until the bottom of omelet is firm and lightly brown.
- Turn over the omelet and cook the other side for another minute.
- Slip over the omelet out of the pan into a plate and serve hot.