Baked Scotch Eggs
- 400g (14 oz) Sausage Meat
- 6 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 7 tbsp Breadcrumbs (fine dried)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Divide the sausage meat into 6 equal portions.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs on a flat surface.
- Place each sausage portion on the surface and flatten it to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Wrap each portion to the hard boiled egg, pressing the edges together to seal the egg.
- Repeat with other portions and eggs.
- Dip the egg balls in beaten egg and then roll them into breadcrumbs.
- Place the rolled eggs on a baking tray.
- Bake at 190 °C for about 25 minutes till they are lightly browned.