Indian Kolkata Egg Rolls
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Rotis
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 Green/ Purple Chili Peppers
- Tomato Sauce (to taste)
- Thinly slice cucumber, red onion and green chili pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl until fluffy.
- Place a large frying pan on heat and heat ½ tbsp of oil.
- Pour ¼ egg mixture into the frying pan and swirl it immediately to form a roti size omelet.
- Before the egg sets, place a roti on the egg and press it gently.
- Flip the roti when the egg is done and cook for a few seconds.
- Remove the roti from the frying pan and place on a board with the egg side up.
- Divide the sliced vegetables into 4 portions.
- Line up one portion of the vegetables in the center of the roti.
- Squeeze out some tomato sauce.
- Roll up the roti with the vegetables in the center.
- Wrap up the roll into lunch paper or greaseproof paper to hold it together.
- Repeat for the remaining egg mixture, rotis and vegetables ingredients.