- 200 g Mushroom (cut into half)
- 4 Onions (chopped)
- 5 Tomatoes (small sized and chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 1 inch of Ginger (grated)
- 3 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- ½ cup Cashewnut
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Pour ghee in a pan and put onions in it, fry till golden.
- Now fry green chilis, tomatoes and ginger in it.
- After tomato gets softened, remove the mixture from the flame.
- Cool it and blend it in a blender.
- Mix all the other ingredients in the pan with the mixture. Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom now, cook at low flame.
- Garnish with green coriander.