Black Pepper Chicken
- 2 Chicken Breast or Boneless Chicken Leg (cut to pieces)
- 1/2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Capsicums (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into four)
- 3 Scallions (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce (sweet)
- 1 tsp Corn flour (dilute in 1/2 cup of water)
- 1 tsp Black pepper (ground)
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with black pepper and salt.
- Heat up oil and fry the marinated chicken until half cooked and keep aside.
- Then in the same pan reduce the oil and add onion, garlic capsicums and scallion and fry until fragrant.
- Then add half cooked chicken and stir.
- Add sweet soy sauce and corn flour. Lastly add tomatoes and salt to taste.