Paneer Bhare Papad
- 4 Moong Dal Papads
- Oil to deep fry (if frying)
- ½ cup Milk /water
- For The Filling:
- I medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1/2cup Paneer (grated)
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- Break the papad into halves and keep them aside.
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil for the filling.
- Now roast the papads one piece at a time and when they are still hot roll them to form ½" diameter cylinders.
- Spoon in the stuffing carefully and serve hot.
- Alternatively you can apply a little milk or water on the papads, put in the mixture on one side and roll cylindrically. Deep fry in hot oil and serve.