- 3 cups Brown Pressed Rice (Poha)
- 1 medium Potato (boiled and cut into cubes)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Peas (boiled)
- 2 Green Chillies (slit)
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Soak the brown pressed rice for fifteen minutes and drain the water completely.
- In a pan heat the oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion and green chillies and sauté for a while till the onion changes color.
- Toss in the potatoes and stir and add roasted peanuts and turmeric powder to it.
- Add soaked brown pohe and salt and stir to mix. Cook for two-three minutes.
- Once the potato is cooked, add brown pressed rice and salt and cook till soft.
- Add green peas, lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot.