- 8 Eggs
- 4 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Nutmeg Powder (Jaiphal)
- Break the eggs into a big bowl.
- Beat them using a mixer.
- Now slowly add sugar, salt and vanilla to it.
- Continue beating, while add milk to this mixture.
- Arrange the custard dishes and fill them with the egg-milk mixture.
- Sprinkle nutmeg powder on the top of each dish.
- Put the custard dishes in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees F.
- Check the custard after 50 minutes. It should be brown in color. Otherwise, keep in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Egg Custurd is ready.Serve it hot or cold.