Saffron Cardamom Ice-Cream
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 2 pinches Cardamom Powder
- 3 cups Skimmed Milk
- 2 pinches Saffron
- 8 tsp China Grass (chopped)
- 1 cup Water
- Cook China grass in a cup of water in a slow flame, until it dissolves completely. Drain well.
- Heat skimmed milk. Keep aside a little, while mix the rest with China grass, cardamom and sugar.
- Now take the skim milk kept aside and add saffron, stir it until saffron dissolves.
- Mix saffron and China grass mixture. Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Cool the mixture and pour into ice tray. Freeze it.
- Once chilled, churn the chilled ice-cream in a blender until it softens.
- Serve it immediately.