- 1/4 kg Sabudana (Sago)
- 4-5 Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly (powder)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- In about ½ a glass of water, soak the sabudana.
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Now combine the soaked sabudana, mashed potatoes, green chilies, salt and red chili powder.
- Grease your palms with some oil and then make round balls of theis mixture. Flatten a bit and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan and when the oil is hot, add the small balls a few in number one at a time and fry them till golden brown.
- Remove them when done and place on tissue paper to soak the extra oil.