Pork Butt Roast With Vegetables
|Calories Per Serving:
- Salt, Garlic powder and Pepper to taste
- 6 pounds Pork Butt Roast
- 2 Onion (sliced)
- 20 new Potatoes (peeled)
- 16 Carrots
- 2 cups Mushrooms (halved)
- Season the pork with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a frying pan cook the pork roast till all the sides are lightly browned.
- Now take the pork in a roasting pan and top it with the onion slices.
- Fill two thirds of the pan with water and place it in a preheated oven at 175 degree C for 3 hours.
- Put the potatoes and carrots and then cook for 45 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and then cook for another 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before serving.