- 4 Eggs
- 1 Small Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Potato (peeled and cut into slices)
- 1 Capsicum (finely sliced)
- Black pepper
- 5 Mushrooms (sliced)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Add oil to wok and lightly fry the onions, capsicum, potato slices and mushrooms separately.
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste and keep aside.
- Spray oil and layer the potato slices, capsicum slices, onions and mushrooms.
- Then pour the beaten eggs over the layers and sprinkle some black pepper on it.
- Preheat the oven and put the dish inside.
- Cook until the eggs are done.
- Serve it with toast and sausage.