Hara Bhara Kabab
- 1 cup Green Peas (Boiled)
- 2 Potatoes (Boiled)
- 2 Green Chili (Paste)
- ½ inch Ginger (Paste)
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tbsp Black Pepper (Grounded)
- ½ tbsp Salt
- Oil for Frying
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and put cumin seeds, let them crackle.
- Now fry peas, ginger, pepper, salt, green chili paste and coriander in it. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Mash the whole mixture by adding potatoes.
- Mold kebabs in long shape and deep fry in the oil.
- Serve hot with tea.