Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 4 thick cut boneless Pork Chops
- 10.75 oz condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 10.5 oz condensed French Onion Soup
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- Place the sliced potatoes at the bottom of a baking pan and put the pork chops on the top of the potatoes.
- Mix the cheddar cheese and onion soup and pour it over the pork chops.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degree C for 1 hour.
- Before serving sprinkle the chops with Monterey jack cheese.