- 2 packet Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 3/4 cup Saltine cracker crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- Cook spinach in microwave and drain well.
- Add cracker crumbs, 3 egg yolks, cheddar cheese soup, onion powder, pepper and curry powder.
- Beat in 3 egg whites until stiff and fold into spinach mixture.
- Put all ingredients into a 1-1/2 to 2 qt greased baking dish.
- Top with more cracker crumbs with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 min.