|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups fresh Mangoes (¼-inch-diced)
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 seedless Cucumber (cut into ¼-inch dices)
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper (seeded and cut into ¼-inch dices)
- 1 small Onion (cut into ¼-inch dices)
- 2 medium Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and minced, optional)
- 3 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley/ Basil/ Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Place mangoes, orange juice and olive oil in a food processor and blend them until pureed.
- Transfer the puree to a medium bowl.
- Add cucumber, red bell pepper, onion, garlic cloves, jalapeno pepper, lime juice and parsley. Mix well.
- Season the preparation with salt and black pepper. Stir well.
- Refrigerate until serving.