Polish Bouja Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole Chicken (skin removed, de-boned and diced)
- 2 pounds boneless Pork Loin (cubed)
- 3 pounds Beef Stew Meat (cubed)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Onions (chopped)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 bunch Celery (diced)
- 1 large Rutabaga (diced)
- 3 pounds Carrots (diced)
- 2 pounds Cabbage (diced)
- 2 pounds fresh Green Beans (chopped)
- 5 pounds Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 pound frozen Green Peas
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole Kernel Corn
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans peeled and diced Tomatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- Place a large stock pot on medium heat and combine chicken, pork, beef and vegetable oil. Cook till the meat turns brown. Drain.
- Add onion, green bell pepper, celery, rutabaga, carrots, cabbage, green beans, potatoes, corn, tomatoes, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Simmer the preparation on medium-low heat till it has thickened, adding water as required.