Sweet Potato Fries
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Water
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (Cut into French Fries)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Put the cut sweet potatoes into a microwave-safe dish with water. Cook the potatoes in microwave for 5 min on full power.
- Drain out the water and toss the potatoes in Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper and olive oil. Arrange the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for another 30 min, turning them once in between.