- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 500 g Refined Flour (Maida)
- 250 g Cottage Cheese (paneer)
- Ghee for frying
- 2 cup Sugar
- First mash paneer well.
- Mix one tbsp of ghee with the flour and simultaneously mix milk a little at a time.
- Ensure no lumps are formed.
- Make the batter rather thin.
- Now, mix in the mashed paneer to thicken the batter.
- Finally, mix in the powdered cardamom.
- The batter should be of medium thick consistency so that it can easily be dropped like a string from a spoon.
- Now make syrup of one string consistency with the sugar and 11/2 cup of water.
- Heat up ghee in a kadhai.
- Pour spoonfuls of batter and fry until golden.
- Let it soak in the syrup for at least two hours.