|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Beer
- 18.25 oz package Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3.5 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Take a large bowl and put cake mix and pudding mix. Add beer and vegetable oil and mix lightly.
- Add the eggs and then beat the mixture until thick, creamy and smooth. Pour the creamy mixture into the greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 min in the preheated oven. Cool the baked cake in a pan for 10 min and then turn it out on a wire rack and leave it to cool completely. Frost it as desired.