Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 cups fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups Apples (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Celery (chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 thick Pork Chops (1 1/4 inch)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Melt the butter and sauté the onion in a skillet until tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the bread crumbs, apples, celery, parsley and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Make a large slit on each side of the pork and add salt and pepper on both inside and out.
- Inside the slits put the apple mixture.
- Heat the oil and then cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- Now place the chops in a baking dish and cover with an aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated at 175 degrees C, then remove the cover and then bake for another 30 minutes until the juices run clear.