- 450 gm Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Pizza frozen dough
- 4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 2 cups Purple Onions (sliced)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper and garlic and heat it for few minutes.
- Add onions, bell pepper, mushrooms and thyme.
- Saute for few minutes into the chicken mixture, until chicken is cooked. Keep it aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and pat into a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking vegetable spray.
- Splash half cup cheese evenly over the dough.
- Spread chicken mixture over the cheese and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 425 degree F for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.