- 1 tbsp Lime Peel (finely grated)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Club Soda
- 1 cup Water
- 1/8 tsp Orange bitters
- 2 cups Gin
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 3 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice (fresh)
- 1 large Pineapple (peeled, cored, cut into 1/3-inch cubes)
- 1 Ice Block
- Boil 1 cup of water and sugar in a saucepan, stir until sugar dissolves. Leave on simmer for 5 minutes, mix in lime peel and cool the syrup.
- Add pineapple juice, club soda, 2 cups of gin, lime juice and bitters in punch bowl. Mix in pineapple cubes and syrup to sweeten to taste. Add Ice block and serve.