Blue Cheese Salad
- 1 bunch Radishes (cleaned & thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Cucumbers (very thinly sliced paper)
- 1/4 lb Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Mustard (dry)
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 head Lettuce Leaves (small and tender)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Sugar (a pinch)
- Pepper (a pinch)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Wash & dry the lettuce & keep this in a serving bowl.
- Add cucumber radishes, and onion.
- Sprinkle top with the blue cheese.
- Take a bowl; combine together the salt, sugar, mustard, pepper, & vinegar.
- Whip in the salad oil.
- Just before serving, mix the dressing again, & pour over the salad.