Badami Besan Ke Laddoo
- 20-25 Almonds (crushed)
- 4 cups Gram Flour (Besan)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- In a wok (kadhai) heat ghee and add green cardamom powder to it.
- Add gram flour and roast it for at least 10 minutes till it gives out a nice aroma
- Shift the roasted gram flour into a bowl and add crushed almonds to it and mix well and allow it to cool.
- Add sugar to it and mix well.
- Take the mixture and roll out ladoos.
- Cool and serve, garnished with almond slices.