- 2 1/2 cups Milk Solids (Khoya)
- 4 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 5 cups Sugar
- 2/3 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Water
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, sieve maida, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, baking powder and mix well the ingredients.
- Make sugar syrup and keep it aside but don't allow it to cool completely.
- Take the grated khoya and add a liitle water and roll out into a smooth dough. Make out small balls out of the dough.
- Stuff these balls with the chocolate chips.
- In a wok (kadhai) heat oil and deep-fry the ball till golden.
- Drain and dip them in the sugar syrup.
- Serve hot.