- 4 Cups Apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Unbaked pie shell
- 1/2 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- Soak the apples in melted butter.
- Mix flour, sugar and spices.
- Take out apples from melted butter.
- Coat soaked apples with sugar mixture and pour it into pastry shell.
- Cover the top of apple filling with a layer of butter to give the filling a rich flavor.
- Now bake at 400 degree F for about 45 minutes until apples are tender.
- Apple Pie is ready. Serve with vanilla ice cream.