|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- ½ (16 oz) package Saltine Crackers (crushed)
- 2 (8 oz) cans Oysters
- 1½ tbsp heavy Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans cream-style Corn
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- Grease a 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Drain the oysters and reserve their juice.
- Mix together butter and saltine crackers in a small mixing bowl.
- Slice the oysters into small pieces and set aside.
- Take another small mixing bowl and combine together whipping cream, oyster juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread one can of corn in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Place half the oysters and half the crackers mixture over the corn.
- Repeat the layering.
- Finally, pour the oyster juice mixture on the top.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the casserole for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake the dish for another 30 minutes.