Mexican Vegetable Pizza
- 1/2 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 (15 ounce) can Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup canned Green Chilies (diced)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pre-Baked Italian Bread Shell Crust
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese (shredded) divided
- 3/4 cup Fresh Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn (thawed)
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Ripe Olives (sliced) 1/2 cup Reduced-Fat Sour Cream
- In a non-stick frying pan add the onion, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and water and cover cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the beans and chilies.
- Now transfer half of the bean mixture to a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Spread this pureed bean mixture over the pre-baked Italian bread shell crust.
- Spread with salsa over it.
- Top with half of the cheese and remaining bean mixture.
- Now sprinkle with tomato, corn, green pepper, olives and remaining cheese.
- Finally bake at 450 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve pizza with sour cream.