Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1 cup Butter/Margarine
- 1 1/4 cups White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Granules (dissolved in water)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Now blend butter or margarine, sugar, egg, banana, dissolved coffee, and vanilla in food processor for 2 minutes.
- Add to it the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda, and blend just until flour disappears.
- Now add chocolate chips and mix in with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon this mixture into 15 to 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool on wire racks.