- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 15 gms Butter
- Salt and pepper
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 280 ml Chicken Stock
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the olive oil.
- Add the chopped onions and cook gently until it turns soft and golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken pieces to the onion and garlic mixture and cook, till it turns brown on all sides.
- Add the chicken broth, season with salt and pepper to taste and add the chopped parsley.
- Heat till it boils then turn the heat down to minimum and leave it uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken pieces and keep warm.
- Turn on the heat and reduce the liquid by about half. Remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.
- Serve the garlic chicken with mashed potato.