Quick Nariel Burfi
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 ½ cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1 tbsp Ground Cardamom (Optional)
- 2/3 cup Sliced Almonds
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan. Stir coconut and condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook the mixture in microwave over high for 7 min stirring it every 30 sec. when the coconut mixture is hot enough, stir in the almonds and cardamom and pour the mixture to the prepared pan and smooth its top with a spatula.
- Cool it for an hour in refrigerator and then cut it into 1 inch squares with a greased knife.