- 1 kg Chicken Breast (skinless)
- 2 tbsp Almonds (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Onion (grounded)
- 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 Green Cardamom
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (grounded)
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 1'' fresh Ginger (minced)
- Heat the oil; add the ground onion and stir until it changes its color.
- Mix garlic & ginger continue to fry till light brown.
- Mix the cardamom and chicken and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes on medium high flame.
- Mix yoghurt, tomatoes, red chilli powder. Keep cooking and stir it constantly for 20 - 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add ground cashew and cook for another 3 minutes. Garnish with almond slivers and serve.