Pumpkin And Cauliflower Curry
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 500 g Pumpkin
- 1/2 kg Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 Onion (chopped coarsely)
- 4 Tomatoes (ripe, skinned and chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Chili powder (pinch)
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan; add the pumpkin, cauliflower and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the tomatoes and spices and season with salt.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.