- 3 tbsp Safflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Asian Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 8 cups Green Cabbage (sliced)
- 3 cups Radicchio (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces Sugar Snap Peas (trimmed & sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 6 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Take a bowl, whisk in vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper and blend it well.
- Now whisk in with oil. (This can be prepared a day before and kept covered in the refrigerator).
- Mix cabbage, sugar snap peas, onion, radicchio and parsley in a large bowl.
- Garnish it with the vinegar and pepper mixture. Serve it in small bowls immediately.