Melon Mango Smoothie
- 2 medium Ripe Mangoes
- Crushed Ice as required
- 1 medium Muskmelon (Ripe)
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Crush
- Cut and peel the muskmelon into wedges and remove the seeds.
- Chop the wedges into half 1cm pieces, and chop the remaining into large pieces.
- In the same way, peel and chop mangoes, one slice into small 1cm piece and the other into large cubes.
- Place the large pieces of mangoes and melon into a blender and add strawberry crush and a cup of crushed ice. Blend it until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve topped with a few pieces of finely chopped melon and mango.