- 2 cups Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 kg Ghee
- A few drops Milk
- 4 strands Saffron (Kesar)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 15 Green Cardamoms Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 10 Cashewnuts
- 20 Raisins
- In a pan, heat water and sugar to make sugar syrup.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder to the sugar syrup and stir well.
- Add soda and water to gram flour and make a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a deep frying pan and put the gramflour paste in the boondi maker and press out small boondis and fry till light yellow.
- In another pan, fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add the boondis and fried cashew nuts and raisins to the sugar syrup and mix. Cool.
- Grease your hands and roll out small laddoos out of the boondi mixture.