Crunchy Chicken Fingers
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into strips)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 (12 oz) package Tortilla Chips (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Combine together egg and milk in a shallow dish or bowl. Beat to mix well.
- Place tortilla chips in a separate shallow dish or bowl.
- Dip chicken first in the egg mixture and then into the crushed chips to coat.
- Place the coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 10 minutes.