- 500 gms Mutton
- 10 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Mustard Oil
- 1 inch piece of Ginger (grated)
- Salt to taste
- Beat the curd.
- Marinate mutton pieces in 1 tbsp of oil with turmeric, salt and curd for about 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add ginger, garlic and bay leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Add marinated mutton pieces.
- Make the flame low and cook for nearly half an hour until the mutton pieces become tender.
- Mix garam masala and stir properly.
- When the mutton turns tender and almost dry, remove it from the flame.
- Dry Mutton is ready.