Creamy Mutter Mushroom
- 4 medium Onions
- 4 Tomatoes
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ kg Mushrooms (boiled)
- 1 cup Mutter/ Green Peas (boiled)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Turmeric
- ¾ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 10 sprigs of Cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh Cream
- Oil (for frying)
- ½ cup Water
- Fry the onions in oil till they turn medium brown.
- Remove and transfer them to a food processor.
- Add yogurt and grind the mixture to a paste.
- Boil the tomatoes and blanch them. Grind them to a puree and keep aside.
- Place a large saucepan on heat and heat 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add tomato puree and cook till the oil separates.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion-yogurt paste. Mix well.
- Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and green peas. Fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and stir well.
- Pour water and cook till the oil comes to the surface.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.