Pork And Mango Korma
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 oz Pork Loin (cubed)
- 1 cup Potatoes (cubed)
- 8 oz low-fat plain Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Korma Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp skimmed Milk
- 1 tsp Paprika (ground)
- 1 Mango (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 2 Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fromage Frais
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a baking dish take the pork and potatoes.
- Mix the yogurt, curry powder, milk and paprika in a bowl and pour it over the pork and potatoes. Stir thoroughly to coat.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for 60 minutes in a preheated oven at 165 degrees C.
- Remove from the oven and add the mango and stir.
- Bake again for 10 minutes until the pork is tender.
- Remove the dish from the oven and add the green mangoes and fromage frais and stir.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and serve it with cooked white rice.