Pork Chops With Jalapeno Jelly
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 8 Pork Loin Chops (trimmed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the olive oil, rosemary, lime juice, and jalapeno jelly. Whisk thoroughly.
- Place this marinade in a resealable plastic bag and then put in the pork chops.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the chops and then sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill and then place the chops on the grate.
- Cook till both the sides are done while turning frequently.