Pork Tenderloin With Tomato And Pepper Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 pound Lean Pork Tenderloin (cut into thin strips)
- 14.5 oz Tomatoes and Green Chili (diced)
- 1 tsp dried Basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- Melt the butter in a skillet and then sauté the garlic.
- Add the pork strips and cook until both sides are browned.
- Add the tomatoes and stir.
- Sprinkle the basil, salt and pepper.
- Allow it to boil and then reduce the heat.
- Put in the onions and pepper and cook for 60 minutes till the strips are done.