- 450 gms Lamb (chopped into square pieces)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 5 Garlic Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- Rub the ground paste all over the surface and marinate for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Smear the lamb pieces with little oil and put it through skewer.
- Grill the pieces on a hot oven.
- Keep turning them occasionally.
- Brush more oil if necessary.
- Kathi Kabab is ready to serve.