Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 8 oz White Chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and beat in. Add vanilla and raspberry jam. Mix well.
- Mix together flour and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to batter. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake. Cool on racks.