- 1 lb Minced Meat
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup White Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup Celery Leaves (chopped)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- Few Green Chilies
- 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (grated)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat oil and fry the meat until it is well done. Keep it separate.
- Add all the ingredients except celery leaves.
- Mix properly and cook it uncovered in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Keeema is ready.
- Serve it garnished with coriander leaves.