Taco Shell Salad
- 4 Tortillas or Taco shells
- 1 cup Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cheese chunks
- 1/2 cup Olives
- 1 cup Radish (diced)
- 1 cup Vegetables (of your choice, cooked)
- 1 cup Lettuce or Cabbage (chopped)
- Salsa sauce
- Take a microwave safe bowl or roasting rack, tuck in a flour tortilla. Brush with olive oil.
- Stack up a waxed paper piece and put in the center to help the tortilla keep its shape.
- Microwave on high 3-4 minutes, or until shell is crispy and brown.
- You can also use ready to eat Taco shells. Place the taco shells on the plate and pile on with beans, radish, cheese chunks, olives, vegetables and lettuce leaves.
- Finally add salsa sauce according to your taste.