Hot Cranberry Tea
|Calories Per Serving:
- 64 fluid oz Bottle Cranberry-Raspberry Juice
- ½ gallon Orange Juice
- 8 Tea bags
- ½ gallon Water
- 2.25 oz packages Small Red Cinnamon Candies
- 16 oz Can Pineapple Juice
- Combine together pineapple juice, cranberry-raspberry juice, orange juice and cinnamon candies in a large stockpot and cook them over high heat until the candies dissolve.
- Combine water and tea bags in a separate pot and bring it to boil. Once boiled let it simmer for 10 min, then pour into the juice mixture and serve hot.