- 300 gm Minced meat
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Thick Coconut Milk
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Bread Slices
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2-1/2 cups Water
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
For spice mixture:
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (powdered)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Paste
- Soak bread slices in water and then squeeze out the water.
- Put it into the minced meat taken in a bowl.
- Add green chillies, garam masala powder and salt.
- Add beaten egg to the minced mixture. Mix it well.
- Shape into 1/2 inch size balls.
- Fry the onions in oil till they turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Make spice mixture in half-cup water.
- Add this mixture to the fried onions and tomatoes. Slow down the flame and pour 2 cups of water.
- Boil the gravy and add koftas one by one.
- Simmer the koftas in the gravy for about 5 to 6 minutes until they are cooked.
- Mix coconut milk in the curry and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.